Hurricane Impact Windows & Doors
- Our French Doors come in a variety of materials: fiberglass, aluminum, vinyl, and wood.
- Multi-Point Stainless Steel locking mechanism
- Sidelights are available on certain models.
- Custom and standard sizes are available.
- Different colonial patterns available
- Bumper threshold prevents water infiltration
- Choose from a variety of different colors. Standard colors are white and bronze. Premium colors include brick red, Hartford green, beige, aged copper, sage brown, silversmith and black. Clear anodized aluminum and custom finish colors are also available.
Sliding Glass Doors
- We carry the highest performance laminated and insulating glass materials to protect against impacts and natural disasters and to improve safety, security, sound reduction, and energy efficiency. Stronger than conventional laminating materials, our products offer DuPont Sentry Glass Plus (SGP)
- Interior and exterior pull handle on the sliding glass door provide smooth pulling and easy operation. They have a stylish curve design to enhance the overall look of the door.
- Stainless steel, multi-point locks are a feature of our sliding glass door increased security and performance. Using stainless steel improves the quality of the locking system, while an “anti-slam” feature prevents lock hooks from being damaged when doors are commonly closed while the lock is extended. A secondary lock set is situated higher on the door to prevent children from being able to unlock and open the door.
- Weatherstripping on sliding glass door is not exposed to the exterior elements to increase the life and performance.
- Tandem Rollers for the sliding glass doors are offered on some products where both wheels and housing are all stainless steel, for many years of virtual free maintenance.
Impact resistant windows do more than beautify your home;
- They give you year-round effortless protection from hurricanes
- Aide in securing your home from intruders
- Reduces outside noise
- Reduces damaging sunlight
- Impact resistant windows also improve energy efficiency, which significantly reduces cooling and heating costs.
Impact-resistant glass is comprised of two panes of glass bonded together with a special interlayer. A combination of this glass and heavy-duty frames provides amazing protection from flying debris and high winds.
Hurricane Rated Impact Windows and Non-Impact Windows
- Impact resistant windows come in three different frame materials:
- There are a number of finishes and glass tints, even aluminum frames that have the rich look of wood.
Our in-house trained installers and team members are highly skilled and have well over 30 years’ experience in South Florida to serve you.